- Mr Sutton is our Headteacher and Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Ms Palmer is our Deputy Headteacher, InCo & Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Ms Lee is a Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Miss Palmer is a Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Mrs Gleeson is a Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Mrs Reynolds is a Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Mrs Kemp-Robertson is our SENDCo
- Mrs Dicks is our Office Manager
Please use our main contact details to contact any of the above members of staff. All emails to this email address are managed by Mrs Dicks, Mrs Ashby, Mrs Brattle and Mrs Snape.
Please visit our Classes & Staff page for full list of staff.
Visiting by car: Enter the postcode AL3 5RJ and approach Townsend Drive from the Batchwood Drive direction.
Access to our school: Children and parents can use the main school entrance on Townsend Drive or the pedestrian entrance on Batchwood Drive at the beginning and end of the school day. There is no on-site parking for visitors. Please park on Townsend Drive. During the school day all gates are locked. Visitors will need to request access at the main school entrance on Townsend Drive by pressing the bell at the gate.